Ok, not really but its a great way to present both subjects, which dominate the news right now. I was inspired by a colleague of mine who favors graph paper style shirts, and who suggested I address how the subprime mortgage implosion can be resolved through use of iPhones.
But try not to read between the lines.
- Looking for Contagion in All the Wrong Places [Bill Gross – PIMCO] 
- His place in iPhone history is secure [LA Times] 
- Bank regulators agree on subprime rules: sources [Reuters] 
- Is the iPhone the 128K Mac? [PC World] 
- House Prices and Subprime Mortgage Delinquencies (pdf) [Federal Reserve – SF] 
- Cheaper iPhone needed by next spring to keep momentum [SF Chronicle] 
- Subprime lending: Business as usual [CNN/Money] 
- Apple – iPhone 
- Subprime woes led to 50 lender failures [Reuters] 
- Smart phone makers brace for iPhone [BW] 
- The sub-slime that ate Wall Street [Salon] 
- The Apple iPhone: Fast iFacts [Fox] 
- Subprime Crisis Is Likely To Continue Its Sting [WSJ]