With enough here for two stomachs and my cow analogies running, well, thin, here’s a collection of some key prime mortgage stories of the week.
March Madness update: If Florida wins the championship tonight, I win the pool and my 8 year old comes in fourth!
but I digress…
- Jimmy Carter sees subprime mortgage stress (in Turkey) [Sabah]
- Subprime Homesick Blues [New Yorker]
- Credit Suisse Unit Sues Subprime Mortgage Lender [WaPo]
- Subprime Pullback May Crimp Consumer Spending [WSJ]
- Subprime Crisis May Hurt Home Sales, Realtors Say [Bloomberg]
- Homeowners on the brink: Subprime borrowers face foreclosure, ruin [Contra Costa Times]
- Subprime problem likely will work itself out [Daily Journal]
Tags: Sub-Prime, NAR, National Association of Realtors